Online Health Facility Statistical Report System
Frequently Asked Questions!
6. What to do if my password has expired?
- 1. How to access training site?
- 2. Do you need to submit a printed copy of the Statistical Report once submitted online?
- 3. How can I reset my password if forgot password does not work?
- Answer: If forgot password does not work, you may request to reset your password using the technical assistance found at the login page of the website and follow the given procedure.
- Attachment: technical_assistance.pdf
- 4. What if other parts of the report is not applicable to our facility?
- Answer: For some part of the report, you may search for the option 'No Data Available' then type zero (0) as value then save.
- 5. Why my data was not saved after I click the save button?
- Answer: Make sure the number you are encoding is not in comma formatted value.
Ex. instead of 1,500 just type 1500
7. After encoding 10 ICD-10 Codes in Morbidity, OPD, ER and Mortality, upon generation of report it displays less than 10?
1. Type-in your Old Password
2. Type-in New Password (You would want to click show password for you to remember, please note that your password is case-sensitive)
3. Confirm Password (This should match the new password)
4. Type the validation code in all CAPS
Note: "5" and "S" may look the same in the validation code. "S" is rounded and curved while "5" has more edge.
5. Click Change Password button (see image below for reference)
- Attachment: password_expired.png
- Answer: Please note when encoding the ICD-10 you are encoding the individual code, but upon generation of the report the system will group and display them in ICD-10 Category. Please see example below:
||ICD-10 Code Category
||ICD-10 Category Description
||Upper respiratory infection
||Acute upper respiratory infections